These easy gluten-free vegetable fritters are the perfect recipe for your next weekend breakfast. Actually, we think fritters make the ideal breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks!
Plus this recipe is super easy. They’re gluten free, grain free but they stay together perfectly!
STUFF YOU NEED
3 eggs whisked
2 carrots grated
1 broccoli head grated
1 zucchini grated
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tbs. dill chopped
salt and pepper
butter or coconut oil for the pan
1. Once you’ve grated the broccoli and zucchini, place into a large bowl and use a tea towel to soak up excess liquid. It should make about 3 full cups of grated veggies all up.
2. Add all the other fritter ingredients into the bowl with the grated veggies and mix super well.
3. Heat a little butter or coconut oil in a medium-high fry pan.
4. Place spoonfuls of mixture into the pan, flatten and cook for about 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
5. Keep on a plate with foil to keep warm while you cook the rest.
Personal Trainer Rouse Hill, Rouse Hill Personal Trainer, Rouse Hill Crossfit, Crossfit Rouse Hill, Group Fitness Rouse Hill, Rouse Hill Group Fitness, Gym Rouse Hill, Rouse Hill Gym, CrossFIt Kellyville, Kellyville CrossFit, Personal Trainer Kellyville, Kellyville Personal Trainer, Riverstone CrossFit, CrossFit Riverstone, Stanhope Personal Training, Stanhope CrossFit, Kids Fitness Rouse Hill, Kids Fitness Kellyville, Kids Fitness Riverstone, Kids Fitness Stanhope, Kids classes Rouse Hill, Kids classes Kellyville, Kids classes Riverstone, Kids classes Stanhope, Nutrition Program Rouse Hill, Nutrition Program Kellyville, Nutrition Program Riverstone, Nutrition Program Stanhope, Weightloss Program Rouse Hill, Weightloss Program Kellyville, Weightloss Program Riverstone, Weightloss Program Stanhope